Officine Vimercati was founded in 1956 with headquarter in Pontirolo Nuovo (BG – Italy) and its manufatoring facility is located in an industrial complex recently enlarged of 6800 sq.m. It produces precision components intended for the mechanical industry, for automotive and farm machinery fields.
A structure boasting 50 years of activity, capable of purchasing goods and materials also from worldwide markets.
The far-sightedness of Officine Vimercati S.r.l., capable of devising substantial changes in the industrial policy since the end of the ’90s, led the company to be among the first Italian concerns to develop agreements with Indian corporates.
In a really short time, the initial supply phase was followed by the establishment of a joint venture with an Indian company.
In 2010 a new JV was developed in order to build a new spheroidal cast iron foundry with a capacity of 3.000 tons pour year, Marvelous Vimercati Foundry. The will of innovation and the global strategy put into effect by Officine Vimercati have enabled the company to seize the opportunities that these emerging economies offer, and share them with customers, further strengthening their commercial relationship.